Frequently Asked Question
How long is each retreat?
- All retreats are offered on a 5 night 6 day basis.
- Our retreats run on selected dates throughout the year.
- If a shorter or longer duration is required please contact us.
Can I stay longer than 5 days?
- We are happy to offer additional nights at our retreat space to accommodate our guests flights or for additional days of rest & relaxation.
- Additional nights are offered on an accommodation only basis, please check with us for the appropriate nightly rate.
Will I have to share my accommodation?
- If you are traveling alone you can enjoy your own luxury room.
- If you are traveling with a friend and you would like to share a room we can offer that option depending on availability.
What will my accommodation be like?
- Hotel Sages offers 9 unique rooms with amenities for a comfortable stay. Daily cleaning with linen changes.
Will the retreat be suitable for me?
- Many of our guests will be traveling solo so you will fit right in and be in good company.
- Our retreats are a safe space for anyone traveling alone.
How many people will be on each retreat?
- We limit our retreats to a maximum of 16 people.
- We like to keep small groups to ensure personal attention is given to all of our guests.
Whats the difference between each of the retreat packages?
- You can visit our website to learn more and to see which package is best for you.
- Our website explains the differences between each package.
What should i pack for my retreat?
- Upon reservation all of our guests will receive a welcome letter with useful information about the retreat and this includes a guide on what to bring.
How far is the retreat from the closest beach?
- Our retreat is located in a quiet area just outside the heart of Canggu. It is an 8 minute drive to the nearest beach.
- We have private drivers working on retreat for whenever guests would like a ride into town or to the beach.
Is there free wifi service?
- We offer free wifi in all guest suits and in all common areas.
Are airport transfers included?
- We include private pick up and return airport transfers as part of your retreat package. The included airport transfers run on our specific arrival and departure days. Please confirm these dates before booking your flights.
What food will be served on retreat?
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- We serve all delicious, healthy, and nutritious foods on retreat and we promise you will not go hungry. We serve daily snacks to keep your tummy satisfied in between meal times.
Will drinks be provided on the retreat?
- Unlimited purified water, coconuts, teas, and coffees are provided.
- We also have a full menu of additional drinks available for purchase.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Our menu caters for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free. Other nutritional and healthy dietary requirements are available upon request.
- Our chef can provide for food allergies and intolerances.
- Please let all known allergies, intolerance, and other dietary requirements know before booking.
What is not included in my retreat package?
- Flights, travel, and medical insurance. Plus extras that are not stated as included in your chosen retreat package. For example; extra spa treatments, workshops, healings, private 1-1 sessions with our team, additional nights on retreat, additional food and drink.
Will I need medical insurance to attend retreat?
- Yes. We require that all retreat guests send us a copy of their medical insurance before arriving on retreat.
Can beginners attend retreat?
- Beginners are very welcome on retreat and we encourage beginners to learn and improve all yoga, meditation, and surfing skills.
- All classes are suitable for all levels.
What language is used?
- All classes and workshops are in English.
- All members of our team speak fluent English as either their first or second language.